Online Trend

Friday 7 March 2014

I support only my dad in politics: Cherry

Posted March 8th, 2014, 10:10 AM IST
It seems vibrations started erupting in mega family over the Pawan Kalyan’s recent actions. Since his released press note nobody of his family compound has responded officially but finally
Ramcharan Teja opened his mouth but only delivered the merest words about his uncle.
By beginning with the note that he doesn’t have that much knowledge on pawan entry to politics, he indirectly said that Pawan Kalyan has his own
path. “We as a grown individuals have different paths in our life, I have my own path, Nagababu uncle has his own path, so that reason Pawan uncle has
also his own path and nobody opposes it Everybody has their own journey.I have a habit since childhood that I blindly follow what my dad orders. Coming to politics, I support only my dad not anyone” he said withmurmured tone. This indirectly signifies tiffs amongst mega family. Let’s wait and see how Pawan Kalyan supporters
react on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment