Online Trend

Wednesday 16 April 2014

I will act for 4 to 5 years: Pawan

Pawan Kalian Finally set the records straight by saying he will support BJP and its alliances in the state. In his address to an election meeting at Raichur, Pawan Kalyan showered praises on BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.. Pawan said that he was supporting Narendra Modi for the development of the country and
clarified that his Jana Sena Party was part of NDA.
In an interview to a news channel, Pawan made it clear that he has given up his wish to contest from Malkajgiri after knowing that Jayaprakash Narayan is in fray from the same constituency.He also took his time to speak about movies and clearly stated that he will act for next 4 to 5 years and later continue as producer. Acting in movies, he said, “I have no other businesses and I have to depend on movies only for my livelihood. I will act in movies for another 4-5 years.I may turn as producer and start
production later” He clarified that he had no role in the ruckus in TDP over Vijayawada Parliamentary constituency.

No comments:

Post a Comment