Online Trend

Wednesday 29 July 2015

RGV Movie on Bangalore underworld

Ram Gopal Varma has come up with some tweets on Banglore underworld. RGV wanted to name the film as Appa. He wanted to keep a tag line for that as the Father of All Godfathers."Had a most amazing meeting and a most fascinating understanding of the Banglore underworld. Banglore underworld has a far more viscous quality which explains its pan india effect nd it's links to Mumbai and Dubai based Underworld. After all my understanding what I had of the underworld I realised today that the D Company is much less in comparison to B Company.

To just call it Banglore Underworld is not justified because today I realised that Banglore underworld is actually the Indan underworld. The name of my film on the Banglore Underworld is going to be "Appa" and the tagline of "Appa" is going to be -The Father of all Godfathers. I always thought Godfather was a fictional character but after Meeting Mutthappa Rai realised he is real and he is father of all Godfathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment