Online Trend

Thursday 8 October 2015

Why Bunny Apologizes To Mahesh


Mahesh Babu is a family man has less number of friends, especially in industry. The Dookudu star is an introvert talks rarely, but smartly. Mahesh was busy with interviews after Srimanthudu went onto become a blockbuster. When he was asked whether anyone in the industry called to appreciate him for the success, Mahesh answered, it was only Ram Charan who congratulated him. Apparently, this statement hurt Allu Arjun. Of late, Allu Arjun is busy promoting Rudhramadevi where he played the role of Gona Ganna Reddy. The actor stated he personally called Mahesh Babu to applaud him for the success and his performance in Srimanthudu.

"Prabhas and Rana are very good friends of mine in the industry. I don't know Mahesh much. I spoke few good things about Srimanthudu at my friends and told them to convey my wishes to Mahesh Babu. When I heard Mahesh's statement, I immediately made a call to him and apologized for the belated wishes. I said I liked the film and lauded him for his performance. He said 'it's ok and spoke authentically." Interim, while Mahesh Babu is shooting for Brahmotsavam, Allu Arjun is working for Sarainodu.

No comments:

Post a Comment