Online Trend

Sunday 29 November 2015

'Only those two as the big competition for me' - Mahesh

Irrespective of what the star status is, any hero should consider seriously about their competition. Its not about winning over them at box office, but also in picking subjects and entertaining audiences. What has Mahesh babu to say about this?  When quizzed if he's competitive, Mahesh says a big yes- "I' very competitive. But be it Charan, Prabhas or me, there is own space for each one of us. And I like to compete with the films I do, rather any other competition", says Mahesh.

But his very immediate revelation of Charan and Prabhas names has raised the question, if he considers only those two as the big competition. Mahesh gives immediate clarity about this. "As Srimanthudu is a big hit this way, my next film should be bigger than this. I don't want to compete with other stars", Mahesh adds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment