Online Trend

Saturday 4 October 2014

Iam just born to act: versatile actor

Few people are just born to act and inspire millions. Vikram is one such special human being who proved anything is achievable if one has the determination to reach the goals. Vikram said that "I have always wanted to be an actor. I prayed, I cried to god to be an actor. My dreams got shattered with that accident. I knew I am never going to be able to stand on my feet. So, I thought let me become a light man, still photographer or a camera assistant. Doctor said I will remain handicapped all my life. But, In my mind I always believed I can walk and I can act. The day I did it, I know it was something so beautiful which was almost denied to me. Every minute I am enjoying what
I am Today.

"I gave 3 Years of My Life to the FILM I. From bulging up to losing weight to retain the weight back for looking normal. In fact, I started hiding and stopped posing for pictures while shooting for 'I'. The moment people saw me in a muscular look at gym, they were like wow, fantastic. When I started losing weight for the other part of the film, they got even more excited. After a point, The same people started telling me that I am just taking it too far away and reminded me that I looked better in films like Sammy."

No comments:

Post a Comment