Online Trend

Thursday 16 January 2014

S.V Krishna Reddy Plans To Rope In Mohan Babu for Yamaleela Sequel



Director SV Krishna Reddy , who has been away from filmdom since his last release - Telugu comedy Masth in 2009, is back to make a sequel to the 1994 Telugu blockbuster Yamaleela. The
filmmaker says that he is considering on roping in Dr Mohan Babu from the role originally played by Sathyanarayana . Krishna Reddy said, "I have been thinking about it for some time now. I intend to start working on it
soon, but before that I need to get my casting right." The director added, " Yamaleela worked because of the performances of its lead actors,
and therefore, I need to rope in good performers." Ali and veteran actor K Sathyanarayana played the lead roles in Yamaleela , which also featured Indraja, Manju Bhargavi and Brahmanandam in
important parts. He said, "I'm planning to rope in Mohan Babu to play the role originally essayed by Sathyanarayana, while I need some actor with some face value to play the role of Ali. I need
time to finalise the cast as I need to meet actors and audition them."He is known for making clean family entertainers such as Maavichiguru, Vinodham and Subha Lagnam. When asked about his absence from the
industry, he said, "I have been enjoying my sabbatical. I was working on the script of the sequel and I'm in no hurry to make many films a year. I like to take it slow."

No comments:

Post a Comment